Moving to a New School?

Fri, 06/21/2019 - 1:03pm

If you are moving this summer please let us know so we can assist you in the process of enrolling your child in their next school.  If you are moving to another school in Howard County, you can go directly to the new school with your new lease or deed.  You will complete a form that will enable the new school to request records from Stevens Forest.  Some schools will require a transfer packet and we are happy to put the packet together for you.  If you are moving to another county or out of state, we will prepare a transfer packet for you to take to the new school.

If you are moving to a new home within the Steven Forest attendance area, please bring the new lease or deed to school so we can update our records.

Please note:  Parents must live in the attendance area of the school where their children will attend. The children must live in the residence with the parents.